A Poetic Essay

6.13.2019

LOVE'S MAGIC SPELL

The sun shines in your eyes I could tell
Every time I at it look the magic will spell
And a garden of rose will rise again
As you breathe, the angels will sing
 


My heart beats faster as we walk
I can hear our love silently talk
Without a word, the story will unfold
A happy ending is what we hold



Like the moon that lead our way
You hold my hand and let it sways
Like free birds flying
Like a harmony that keeps on playing



It’s a firework that touches the sky
When you smile I can’t help but cry
‘Coz finally I could see the sun
That long ago was hiding in the ground



At the end of the rainbow, there was you
And the tree of love begun to grow
The rain will pour us with forever too
I will love you forever, promise I will do..


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive