A Poetic Essay

6.06.2019

INCAPABLE



I was sitting under a tree
Then suddenly a leaf fell on me
And in my hand I see it die
Like the way you do in this heart of mine

The pain starts on knocking
And I hate the feeling I’m in
Wish it would go on with the air
And never will it come back again

I feel so stupid to let things happened
Now I don’t know how exactly to mend
And it’s hard to go on without you
‘Coz I made my life around you

How many sighs I need to make?
How many tears I need to shed?
How many heartaches I have to felt?
You’re not coming back how much I plead

Time will heal like what they’ve said
I don’t know when but I knew not now
‘Coz I’m still holding the love I’ve known
The reason why I still tried to go on…



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive