A Poetic Essay

5.30.2019

I Love You but GOODBYE




If only I knew how to make things better
Then my love will stay with you forever   
If only I could give you the things you needed
Then our hearts will never start to bend

Wish I can say
That I will hold and stay
Thought that what we have will save us from despair
But turns out, it will only put us in so much pain

I hope you know that I don’t really want to go
Though our fate told me that I must let go
Leaving you behind while still loving you
But It’s the best thing for me and you

‘Coz we are starting silently to hurt each other
And we can’t take as much as we can bear
No matter how much we try to prevail
But sometimes love will lead us in vain

So I’m letting you go
And I hope you find someone new
Who will love you as much as I loved you
The kind of love which I failed to give to you

I’m sorry if I made you cry
If I have to leave you please don’t ask me why
‘Coz it will only tear me up inside
To say I love you and tell you goodbye…

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive