A Poetic Essay

5.16.2019

ONE MORE CHANCE


Everything may lie, so did I
And I’m sorry I never understand why
Why did I hurt you? Why did I make you cry?
Can you forgive me and give us another try?

If only I could turn back the hands of time
To the days when you are still mine
I’ll do the things that I haven’t done
‘Coz I’m certainly hurting now that you are gone

Forgive me if you thought my love is in vain
If I broke your heart and caused it to pain
I’m not that perfect - I do make mistakes
But I want you back whatever it takes

What should I say just to make you stay?   
‘Coz being without you is difficult to take
Will you give me a second chance?
A chance to prove my love is genuine

I wanna make things right
So give me a chance to fight
I wanna show you my love is true
And a promise that I won’t make you blue

I hope you will let your heart see
That you mean everything to me
And you’re the one who could make me happy
So please stay and take a chance with me….


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive