A Poetic Essay

5.10.2019

My Angel in You


I’ve never been happy as I am now
Until you came and gave love to me
Show me what a true world could be
Letting me know that there is more to see

I came into a world where devils play around
Where all the sins are just laid on the ground
With each step of the way are baits and spears
Ready to attack anytime I feel the fear

Then suddenly an angel appeared
Just in the nick of time, he held my hand
Walk me through the light of faith
And even find heaven right through his face

When I’m losing my grip of sanity
Your smile is giving it back to me
                                                  You sheltered me from evils around
With you, they can never break me down

You’re my wings to fly in the sky
You're my truth behind the lies
You’re an answer in unanswered prayer
Now I know this world could be fair 

I will love you with all I might
And together we will fight
With you and God who is my sunlight
I could smile in this battle of life…






Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive